Rehoboth christian Reformed Church
A local expression of God’s people to Gallup and the surrounding area
Wo’shde’e’i t’a’a’ haz’a’ (Come! There is room for all.)
Worship Service Links
Welcome to Rehoboth! Join us as we seek to know our Savior more deeply by embarking on Jesus Year together. Our current sermon series focuses on the book of Mark.
We worship at 10:30 on Sunday mornings – come in person or watch our live stream.
Services are available for download on Sunday afternoons.
Announcements and Information
- Person of the week: Jim and Buffie Klumpenhower
- Children’s ministries (including nursery) resumed on September 12.
- Servant Keeper – Dear Church Family, this past week we sent out our new online church directory. A few people have updated their profile with pictures but it would be great to include many more pictures so we could recognize each other more readily. If you are able to go in and add a picture, that would be great! We hope in the coming weeks to also have a few ‘techy’ people in the back of the church to help those who find this a challenging prospect. Thank you for helping us have the most current information available so that we can communicate with each other effectively!! Please call Jim H or Fern if you have any questions or concerns. Blessings.
- Mission Video Night: The Missions team invites you to watch Dispatches from the Front: Every Tribe. The movie will be shown at Rehoboth Church on Sunday, Oct. 10, at 6:00 PM
- Meal and A Movie: Will take place on Friday, Sept. 24, at the Byker residence at 6:30. RSVP Pastor Rob if you plan to attend or have any questions.
- Bike For Hope Fundraiser: Sunday, Oct. 3, 3:30 – 5:30. All proceeds benefit the Yezelalem Minch in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Recent Church Services
September 19 – Pastor Rob Byker – Following Jesus: (5) Seeking Jesus Ability; Understanding Jesus Authority, Mark 2:1-12
September 12 – Pastor Rob Byker – Communion
Kingdom Meals That Reveal: (2) Healed Meat, Multiplied Loaves, 2 Kings 4:38-44
September 5 – Pastor Rob Byker
Following Jesus: (4) Jesus Willing, Jesus Warning, Mark 1:40-45
In response to God’s command to be a living expression of Christ, each member of our congregation is called to:
Be a Servant
Be a Bridge