Rehoboth christian Reformed Church
A local expression of God’s people to Gallup and the surrounding area
Wo’shde’e’i t’a’a’ haz’a’ (Come! There is room for all.)
COVID Update: McKinley Co. is now code turquoise, which means houses of worship may gather at 75% capacity (180 people). COVID reminders for the church building:
- All attendees must wear a mask and socially distance.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- There will be no nursery or Children in Worship programs.
Join us for worship at 10:30 on Sunday mornings – come in person or watch our live stream.
Services are available for download on Sunday afternoons.
Announcements and Information
- People of the week: Jay and Sal Vink
- We will celebrate the commissioning of our Stephen Ministers and Leaders this Sunday, April 11.
- For our April Missions Moment, Andrew and Ruth Ippel will be answering questions from our congregation! They would love to hear your questions – about missions, about life in Nicaragua, about anything you may be wondering about! You can submit a question here.
In response to God’s command to be a living expression of Christ, each member of our congregation is called to:
Be a Servant
Be a Bridge