Small Groups Ministries
- Intergenerational small groups are a good way to interact with a smaller group of people from the church for fellowship, meals, and activities. Groups meet at least once a month. Contact Meghan Cavanaugh at the church office for more information.
- Book Club: The Book Club meets periodically. Everyone is invited and refreshments follow the discussion. Contact Pastor Rob Byker for more information.
- Special Selected programs for adults: Check the church homepage or the RCRC Newsletter for more information about special adult programs offered throughout the year.
- Women’s Bible study group: Meets on Tuesday nights from 7-9 at Jo Leggett’s house. The focus for this series will be Faithful, Abundant, True. All women are welcome.
- MOPS (Mothers of Pre Schoolers) meets on Friday mornings from 9-11 at Rehoboth Church. All moms are welcome and childcare is provided. Contact Sarah Hoogewerf or the church office for more information.
We have a high school youth group, middle school youth group, and children’s programs. Check the link on the homepage under “Youth Programs” for more details. For Middle School programs contact Ana Meekhof. For High School programs contact Emily Wuestewald.
GEMS and Cadets meet on Wednesday evenings. Children in Worship programs are on Sundays during the worship service.