Small Groups Ministries
- Family small groups are a good way to interact with a smaller group of people from the church for fellowship, meals, and activities. Groups meet at least once a month. Contact Meghan Cavanaugh at the church office for more information.
- Book Club: The current book is titled: “A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid From the Taliban in Plain Sight”. The Book Club meets periodically. The next meeting is at 7:00 PM on Monday evening Oct. 4 at Pastor Rob’s house. Everyone is invited and refreshments follow the discussion. Contact Pastor Rob Byker for more information.
- Special Selected programs for adults: Check the church homepage on this website, or the RCRC Newsletter, for when special adult programs will be offered throughout the year.
- Women’s Bible study group: Meets on Tuesday nights from 7-9 at Jo Legget’s house. The focus for this series will be Faithful, Abundant, True. All women are welcome.
- MOPS (Mothers of Pre Schoolers) meets on Friday mornings from 9-11 at Rehoboth Church. Contact Sarah Hoogewerf for my details.
- 6 Week Video-Bible Study: “Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table” This series is by Louie Giglio rooted in the truths of Psalm 23. Meet in the church on Thursday nights from 6:30-7:45
We have both a high school youth group, middle school youth group, and children’s programs. Check the link on the homepage under “Youth Programs” for more details. For Middle School programs contact Ana Meekhof. For High School programs contact Emily Wuestewald.
GEMS and Cadets meet on Wednesday evenings. Children in Worship programs are on Sundays during the worship service.